Saturday, January 22, 2011

Market day

I have been to market in Nsawam and different areas around the home, but today I had my first experience at market in central Accra... wow! We wanted to stock up the birthday prize box, get yarn, fabric, shoes, clothes and a few other things for around the home... to find all these things takes a bit of wandering and navigating. Which isn't so easy with seven people (we took a few of the girls as a reward) when the streets are just a little crowded, and you have bags of supplies for 48 kids to carry. But after three hours and probably a bucket full or sweat, we made it out with pretty much everything we went for.
Mission accomplished.


This is just a picture of Moses at biblestudy making a Jesus knows my name, sign for his cubby! What a cutie!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a successful market trip...gotta have that experience. There's nothing quite like it. Oh, and I love the picture of the lady with all the buckets on her head...never ceases to amaze me!

    Miss you all like crazy!

    ReplyDelete