Friday, April 29, 2011

Life without God's love is like a donut

Friday night...

beautiful weather...

22 years old...

Whatever to do??

Well watch and sing along to "The Donut Man" with a group of 6 giggly preschool aged boys of course! It might sound pretty unentertaining, but I can't think of many things I could have done tonight (even at home) that would have been more exciting or brought more laughs than this. Watching a six year old who now knows maybe twenty words of English (if you count Miss Amanda as two words) shouting "Hosanna" and "Jesus loves me" is more precious than I know how to explain, and hopefully soon he will understand what those words mean.

I don't know how many of you are familiar with "The Donut Man" but it's a Christian movie series that tells bible stories and sings songs all based on their theme "Life without God's love is like a donut 'cause there's a hole in the middle of your heart."

What a great reminder of how blessed I am to be a Christian and possess what so many people on this earth are searching for.

1 comment:

  1. THE DONUT MAN!!! I can hear his voice in my head as I read your post! Awww....I bet that was a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete