Thursday, July 12, 2012

So great to be back at the home! Traveling was interesting, but it was weird to be in Ghana and not be at the home with the kids cause I never left for more than maybe two days the whole time I was here before. It's fun cause now I can do more school things and things I wanted to get going with the kids since there aren't so many projects to get ready for the anniversary going on. So I've been doing lots of reading with them, writing sponsor letters, getting some new programs going that some teachers can take over, praying with them... I let them convince me to join them for cultural dance yesterday, which was suprisingly fun and I could kindof do the one we were learning... the kids are waking up and calling my name so I guess it's time.


No comments:

Post a Comment